Monday, February 9, 2009
Sister,....sisters..sisters!!
I have a couple of girls living here with me who are having a horrible time getting along. After repeated threats and such, I finally moved them into a room with each other. It is a bit squishy with Jenna, Rachel and Michelle in the same room but that is the way it will be till Rachel and Michelle can learn to love and be nice to each other. They have to do it for 6 weeks straight before Michelle can return to her room with Shannon. Meanwhile, Shannon is loving having a lot of room to herself. I told her to not get too comfortable with it cause likely they will learn to get along and she will need to share again. sheeze! don't know what else to do.. any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well this too shall pass.... My sisters and I are best buds... I think that my mom would have the can't say anything nice keep quiet rule. If we couldn't hold it in we were to scream in our pillow. I think there were a lot of pillow screams! But now it is great...
In our house, the rule is "if you can't get along with your siblings, you can't play with friends". Sometimes it's quite hard, but it usually works itself out.
And good luck trying to get Shannon happy about sharing again!
:0)
This is so funny! I think your strategy will work. Let me know.
My advice is wait for college! Just kidding. Maria and I fought until she left for college. Then everything changed. You're doing a good job. It's hard to know what is right at the moment. They will eventually love each other.
Post a Comment