And the countdown begins again for yet another year! She is finally 16, wait, didn't I say that last year about turning 16?
It was fun to be able to celebrate with family this year. I didn't even think to invite them till Saturday night cause I am so used to not having anyone around to come! ha ha silly me... anyway,
Aunt Susan got her a gag gift and this is what it was......

modeling the beautiful shirt.... Aunt Susan and fam came thru and gave her a yummy smelling candle and a really cute 4 frame picture frame for her room.

Aunt Linda and fam gave her this cool lava lamp and a blankie!! yay!!!

Here is the cute birthday girl with her cake. 17 candles in the shape of 17!
Wow I am so creative!

Both sets of grandparents got to come too! How fun to have our family here! We love you!!

Shannon is becoming a beautiful, strong, talented, spiritual daughter of God and I am so thankful that we have had the opportunity to be her parents...(the first years were a bit hard but oh so worth it now!) Love you Shan!!
1 comment:
Happy happy birthday Shan. I thought about you all day.
Post a Comment