Friday, March 27, 2009

LOOK WHO WE MET!!!!!





This for those of you who have been living in a cave and don't get out much.....
This is Brandon Mull Author of.....FABLEHAVEN!!!! He came to the girls school yesterday and did a presentation and good old Shayla hooked me up to help with the book signing. (Thanks friend!!) anyway, he was very nice and did great with the kids. Michelle was sooooo excited to meet him and thanks to Kara Papa who had a camera (cause I forgot mine) we got a picture! It's great to have such nice friends :)

3 comments:

sarahtuckett said...

Wow oh wow! We did have Stephanie Meyer at Shepherd after she wrote her first book, and Mary loved that! How Fun. I love it when people get excited about reading....Ryan is only excited about reading the drivers manual right now.

Gina said...

What in the world is FableHaven?

I have been in a cave!!

Anonymous said...

aunt karen u just look ECSTATIC!!!!